Located on a 12 acre organic farm minutes from downtown Victoria, our studio is a perfect location for workshops and small events.
The studio has been designed exclusively for floral design workshops and event production.
For workshops - With exposed beams, stunning natural light, ample parking, room for approximately 16 students, counter height workbenches, and a large walk-in cooler, the studio is the perfect setting for your next workshop.
For event production - If you are a local or out-of-town designer looking for a space to produce flowers for your next wedding or event, the studio provides an abunance of light, large walk-in cooler, buckets, large outdoor sink, counter height workbenches, and more.
Optional services include flowers from our 3000 square foot cutting garden, refreshments, supplies, access to our prop closet, and more (see below).
The studio is located at Red Damsel Farm, 5480 West Saanich Rd Victoria BC.
Please contact us for rates and availability.
- Large (approximately 17' x 22') studio
- An abundance of natural light (stylights and windows)
- Counter height workbenches
- 9' high ceilings
- Stools for 20
- Ample parking
- 9' x 5' Walk-in cooler
- Chalkboard paint door
- Wood stove
- A blend of black and earthen clay walls make for stunning backdrops
- Room for 15 - 17 (for hands-on workshops)
- A dutch door and a large sliding door provide an open-air experience
- Outdoor sink
- Access to the cutting garden
- Access to styling prop closet (everything from vases to candles to pedestals to metal trays)
- Flowers from the garden
- Access to the lower field of the farm for foraging
- Floral design supplies (clippers, chicken wire, tape, etc.)
The Studio - Gardening and Floral Design Workshop April, 2018
The Studio - Floral Design Workshop June, 2016